Feel Rich teamed up with the American Lung Association’s LUNG FORCE and Patti Labelle to create a powerful, inspiring short film about her heartbreaking history with lung cancer. The disease not only claimed the lives of her sisters before the age of 40 but also the choir director who helped her find her voice.
In honor of National Women’s Lung Health Week, LaBelle and the East Coast Inspirational Singers helped launch a groundbreaking short film in tandem with a surprise pop-up performance at Grand Central Station in NYC in front of an unsuspecting audience of thousands.
HOW WE DID IT
- National sponsor CVS Pharmacy customers were able to support LUNG FORCE when they donated at the register or online at CVS.com/lung.
- Those personally touched by lung cancer were invited to share their story at LUNGFORCE.org/tell-your-story
- Hashtags #ShareYourVoice and #LUNGFORCE were developed to join the conversation across social media platforms
- Social media users turned their profiles turquoise in honor of the official color of lung cancer
- Supporters were invited to like the LUNG FORCE Facebook page and follow LUNG FORCE on Twitter
- LUNG FORCE walks were initiated around the country to allow people to fundraise and rally friends, neighbors and colleagues to stand together and fight lung cancer
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Working with Feel Rich, Inc. and Shawn Ullman the American Lung Association’s LUNG FORCE initiative put lung cancer on the map. Lung cancer was trending all last week on Facebook, flooded national news and continues to go viral. This shows the power of the need, themessage, and our distribution channels.–– Alana Burns
(Senior Vice President)
CREATING THE BUZZ
Feel Rich assisted with the social media promotions for the first ever pop up concert in grand central station with Patti Labelle and 40 person choir.
- INCREASED Donations from last year campaign
- HIGHER Website traffic to lungforce.org
- LARGEST Social media campaign in the history of American Lung Association
25 million Social media impressions